5.7.06

My dinner


I´ve been a longtime fan of Keri Smith´s blog, Wish Jar Journal.
Sometimes I think it´ll be too cute for its own sweet self, but then I find it very heartfelt, and always inspirational.
It usually manages to give me a little jolt, and drives me to do things. Maybe an ambitious project of street art, maybe a little collage. Even when the impulse peters out, I always feel better for it.
My favourite section is 100 ideas. One of them is "draw your dinner", which I´ve always found hard to do. I´m far too greedy, and wolf things down.
Yesterday I managed to hold myself back , just.

I had cheese sandwiches, with slices of cucumber and some farmhouse pickle I brought back from England, on white bread with poppy seeds.
Normally I´ll drink water, but I felt the need for something carbonated to watch the football with.

The good news is, there are only two World Cup matches left, so I will not bore you for very long.

3 comentarios:

Raquel dijo...

Forza Italia! what an amazing match!!!

I can´t draw a straight line...

Anónimo dijo...

It was great, Italy played very well and deserved to win...What a nice menu you've chosen to watch a match!

Anónimo dijo...

very well done Italy!

Share