24.8.09

Ramen in Madrid


Those afflicted by xenophilia (oh yes and and we´re linked to Gourmet magazine, how cool is that) and living in Madrid will be happy to know that at long last we have a ramen bar. It´s right behind Callao and you can amble in, take a peek at the giant bubbling stockpot, place your order, nibble a couple of rolls from the little train of sushi rolling by, and before you know it, have a giant bowl of soup placed before you.

This is truly good news. A place for really fast, really nourishing and good food, right in the middle of the most hectic shopping district, just where you might begin to feel faint from all the noise and the confusion.


Oishii, c/ Miguel Moya, 6 91 522 75 74 Metro Callao


10 comentarios:

la ninja dijo...

oh wow, not bad being linked to gourmet, is it? ¡felicidades xenófila!

I like me a slurpilicious ramen now and again too.

Amy Sherman dijo...

Congrats on both!

Nevis dijo...

Mmmm...Ramen...

EB of SpiceDish dijo...

Congrats on the Gourmet link!!! I loooooooove ramen, in an addiction sort of way.... if I ever find myself in Madrid (crossing all fingers here) I'll be sure to hunt this spot out.

Escape Artist dijo...

This blog is so fun! I love your drawings, very expressive. I will visit again, because what is better than food and art, right?

La dijo...

Oh yay! I've been craving ramen and have searched high and low in Madrid. Thanks!

xps dijo...

holaaaa!

lobstersquad dijo...

ninja: it´s lovely, like ramen
Escape Artist: thanks, I hope to see you raround here
La: me too, it´s so great to have finally found my fix
Xps: ho-la

Unknown dijo...

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! It´s a year since I moved to Madrid and I´ve been missing a decent Japanese place. I went there last night and it was fantastic, top quality sashimi and decently priced ramen. Mmmmmmm. I will definitely become a regular. Thanks again!

lobstersquad dijo...

Debjani: always glad to be of help. I love that place, it´s so convenient

Share