9.5.07

Lunch


I´m very busy and very crazily running around until we get this Casa Decor show on the road, of which more later. It was all non-stop Monday and Tuesday, which didn´t stop me from dashing over to Kawara, a three minute walk away, for some restorative sushi. They´re very quick, but I still had time for a quick doodle.
I seem to only go to places with paper tablecloths, don´t I? No shame in that. For the record, though, Kawara used to have salmon pink cloth tablecloths. Just so you know.
I had the sushi lunch deal, 10.5€, and green tea. J had the katsudon and a beer.

7 comentarios:

thepassionatecook dijo...

i hope you left no doodles on th pink tablecloth!
paper mats are just very trendy at the moment - all over europe! especially for lunch/breakfast... so much easier to clean, i sometimes wish i could find some proper ones for at home at well!

Anónimo dijo...

Run, baby, run!!!

Lots of luck on your work!

By the way, lucky you can see first hand all the expo!

Helena

Anónimo dijo...

There is a small french bistrot in Valencia (Spain) with paper table mats too, and they provide you with a ramekin dish full of assorted crayons to entertain yourself while waiting for your crêpe. Seems like the perfect spot for your lunch, Ximena.

xps dijo...

Hay que ir a valencia.

Anónimo dijo...

Last spring, when I first began reading your blog you'd posted a picture you'd made at a sushi restaurant. I think I remember you writing that you often did sketches while waiting for your food.

And I probably commented that I spent my time in any restaurant with chopsticks trying to improve my (surprisingly bad) chopsticks skills but drawing would be a much better way to pass the time.

I like this picture. The teapot radiates calm.

Anónimo dijo...

Lola, could you please tell us the name of the french bistrot in Valencia?

X, sorry about using your comment stuff to make questions...

XPS, teneis que venir a Valencia, absolutely!

Helena

lobstersquad dijo...

Hi everyone
no, I don´t draw on cloth cloths, or I haven´t yet. But Lola, please, do tell us the name of that place, it sounds wonderful!

Share