18.9.10

On holiday


Dear readers,
I´m still in Spain, enjoying the tail end of the gazpacho season, being spoilt with jabugo breakfasts and catching up with friends and family while my babies are off my hands. So it´s kind of busy, and I can´t really do a proper post. But let me say, before I forget, again, that changing the look of my blog so it shows the followers has been on my list of to do things for ages, and that I will do it one day, hopefully. For now, all I can say is a great "thank you", and I wish I could give you all a big hug, and I will someday get it together and brave the "change template" button.

6 comentarios:

UjjwalRaaj dijo...

lucky you!

Anónimo dijo...

Cómo me gusta el dibujo!!
Blanca

catalankilt dijo...

Welcome to Scotland! y disfruta del calorcillo hispano mientras puedas. Hace un par de meses que no me paseo por tu blog, que por cierto me encanta, y me encuentro con la sorpresa de que te tengo al lado de casa, en tierras escocesas. Un abrazo, Eva

lobstersquad dijo...

catalankilt: gracias! dónde en escocia? qué curiosisdad

catalankilt dijo...

En Linlithgow, lugar de nacimiento de Mary Stuart, reina de Escocia. A tu disposicion para quedar cuando quieras.

lobstersquad dijo...

catalankilt: habrá que ir a linlithgoe, entonces. yo estoy en Aberdeen así que ya sabes, si vienes por aquí avisa.

Share