11.11.06

Sabatic


It´s a beautiful Saturday. The best kind, shiny and bright, crisp with sunshine and a hint of cold to come, but mild as yet.

If you can, you should go mushroom hunting. In Madrid, that means finding a good market stall and buying a couple of huge boletus like these. I drew my phone next to them so you can get a feeling of the size ( that´s what being married to a scientist will do to you).

These met a well deserved end yesterday, a la plancha.

Today, I´m blogging very little, just enough to tell you that I´m about to pack a picnic, a freesbee, a waterproof blanket and the dogs. There´s a park we like where you can sit in an almond orchard and almost forget you´re in the city.

Enjoy your weekend.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Have fun! Picnics are the best!

Anónimo dijo...

That's a bit like Central Park in NY! There you feel like you weren't at a huge city like that! I loooved that feeling when I was there!
Xim, enjoy it very much for me, please! Will you take some pictures there?

Ah, I laughed so much seeing your phone besides the boletus, imagining it was like a CSI evidence! Grissom...

Rachel dijo...

I wish I could go mushroom hunting!!

Anónimo dijo...

Picnics and mushroom huntin were made for each other. Enjoy.

xps dijo...

el tamaño es real?

Raquel dijo...

Look at those beauties! WOOOOOOW!

Share