16.11.06

La ruta del gourmet


Just a quick note to anyone who´s in or around Madrid this weekend.
Seven really great food shops, all around where I live, and all very much my favourites, have set up a tempting little activity, the Ruta del Gourmet, for next Saturday, November 18th.
There´ll be free tastings, and while you try this and that, and buy some tea and maybe a little fresh pasta, you´ll have a lovely walk, too. Great idea.
Pick up a flyer at any of these:
Hespen&Suárez
Deli Panific
Tea Shop
La abeja egipcia
La flor de Castilla
Capperi
Cacao Sampaka

10 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Well, I least I'll be in Seattle with our sons. That sure looks fun.

Anónimo dijo...

Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon. Any chance you'll attend and report back?

And as to your previous post, the banner you did for Neil is great --charming and whimsical.

Lego y Pulgón dijo...

Le he pasado la pista a mi hermana, que es medio Carpanta y vive por la zona. Thanks!

xps dijo...

Suena rico y apetecible. Son listos.

Raquel dijo...

Aaaaarj! life´s not fair! I feel in the middle of nowhere (and expecting Lego doesn´t read it)

Lego y Pulgón dijo...

But I did (¬ ¬)

Raquel dijo...

Aaaaaaaaaarj!

lobstersquad dijo...

Tanna: not so bad, either, lucky you.
Julie: no, I can´t´go, sob sob. I´ll be in the country, pretending to look for mushrooms but really playing with the dogs.
Xps: cracks
Guru and Lego: now, now, children...

LE BLOG dijo...

¿Nos lo perdimos! Pero no me da ninguna pena porque estábamos en Harrod's (nunca sé si es con apóstrofe o sin ella...) ¡comiendo ostras y bebiendo champán! Jajajaja!

Anónimo dijo...

We were a few days late as well - I saw the post card in La Abeja Egipcia and talked to the owner about it. Really hope they organise another event soon because it is exactly what Madrid needs.

Share