22.1.14

A lazy post

Here's the thing. I have a million things to do, and it's cold and grey and gloomy and it's January and that mostly sucks. And soup makes it better. And I admire all those bloggers who write three new recipes a week, but the thing is, I make the same soups all time. More or less. They are never exactly the same. I might use sweet potato instead of carrot in a lentil soup, or add a spoonful of miso to some borscht, but that would not justify my calling something "Miso Borscht".
So I'm just going to link to the tag "soup" and you can browse it because, really, there is some very good stuff there.

4 comentarios:

LJ dijo...

Thanks for posting! I love your illustrations, blog, and recipes. They're exactly the way I like to cook and eat - make do with what you have, make it tasty.

Jeff @ Cheese-burger.net dijo...

The snow is waste high but life becomes better with the right soup.

CavaCava dijo...

Replacing carrots with sweet potatoes is such a good a idea. In cooking,creativity is an important tool.

Unknown dijo...

Its a perfect recipe for this season and I love it. Thanks for sharing this. God Bless! personal chef in austin tx

Share