10.12.07

Sorry

Ok, ok, jeez. Apologies, yes, my last recipe was sloppy to the point of madness. But come on, people. I was mostly concerned with the icing. And anyway, you know how to adapt a set of ingredients to a method you know from another recipe, surely? I got that one from the Thermomix sect book, and the set of instructions as I know them will be no use to anyone without one. If you really want to make it, then use my ingredients with this recipe.
See, how hard was that?
I promise to be more precise from now on, if I can, but please remember, I´m learning as I go along, and burning cookies hard and fast, too.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, no need to apologize! ;-) The cookies were yummie, and the notes on icing, very practical! Tried again on my own, this weekend, and mixed the yellow & red food colouring... I must say, that was the only part that went well, as I burnt the first lot of cookies & had some trouble with the shortbread... Recipe & instructions for this one? :-) P (the one that went artistic)

lobstersquad dijo...

comin´up next post, P! promise

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for the recipe!

Robyn Vickers dijo...

Oh, thank God I'm not the only one who's "human"! I get distracted every single day of my life from the things I'm supposed to do... :)

Shayne dijo...

I did not make these but I thought the directions read ok.

Tanya dijo...

*wistful sigh* I want a thermomix

Share