11.10.07

Cocarrois (almost)


This is a teaser post. Tomorrow I will make a better one, with a new drawing, and I´ll write down the recipe for cocarrois, those beautiful little Majorcan vegetable pasties.
What you see now is a page from my 1994 cooking sketchbook.
Anyone who doesn´t want to wait can click on the image to make it larger, and brave the Spanish language, my not-so-decipherable writing, and the baffling lack of instructions.
Even though tomorrow is a national holiday, I´ll be up early, when the military parade planes wake me as they zoom overhead, so it won´t be long until the proper recipe is up. And when it is, you´ll love me all the more.

7 comentarios:

Raquel dijo...

Pues yo me la guardo tal cual. Un lujo. Sin pasas, eso sí. Es que no acabamos de llevarnos bien.

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) dijo...

Oh, Ximena, how can we wait????!

xps dijo...

Ay!

Pille dijo...

Cannot wait!

kickpleat dijo...

ooh, i love seeing hand-written pages. lovely! and i'll just have to wait for the pasty recipe....

Naomi dijo...

OK I'm teased

Anónimo dijo...

I have 2 little books of recipes like this (except that my drawings are, of course, inferior) and these days I have a little qualm whenever I think of them.

Since I began my blog, I seldom bother to add new favorites to the book. I suppose the blog will keep a record too, but it is a bit sad that the last book is more or less in abeyance. Do you still add to yours?

Oh, and I have just read the recipe in English and plan to make these ASAP. they sound just my sort of thing. Lovely.

Share