31.8.07

Weekend away


I´m going to England tomorrow. J is currently working there, shuttling back and forth between various universities. Since he appears to be still for three consecutive days in Leeds, there I´ll be.
I studied there for a year, so it´ll be fun to see what it looks like now. What will I make of my old haunts now? Will I be able to locate my favourite Indian restaurant? Will I still think it so good? What interesting new chocolate bars will have come out?
You´ll know this next week, and hopefully more.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ooh, have a lovely weekend - can't wait to hear about it.

Pille dijo...

"See" you in the UK! My cab is picking me up in 30 minutes:) Say hi to J. and enjoy your weekened!

xps dijo...

Q lo pases bien!! buen viaje.

Raquel dijo...

Lucky you!!!

Tea dijo...

Have a lovely time--how fun to get to revisit your old haunts.

Anónimo dijo...

Back from Norway! See you soon!

LE BLOG dijo...

Are you still at Leeds? Tell us, tell us!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Guru, have you ever been to Leeds?!

Share