5.6.07


I´m still very busy, and much as I´d like to write long and leisurely, I can´t. A blog being what it is, I´m afraid my clients would find out that I haven´t been as dedicated to their comissions as they´d like.
So I´ll just take the opportunity to point out to you a very favourite blog, Pille´s Nami-nami. I liked it before, and now that I´ve done the header, I think I like it even more.
Pille writes from Estonia, where we went last summer, and where we´ve rented a house for a couple of weeks this summer. It takes a lot of self restraint not to browse her blog non-stop, and daydream about being there already, and eating all that delicious food with all impossibly long and vowel-filled names.
I´ll leave you to it, and retire to my treadmill.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, the commissions feed the blog, so go do what you need to do! :)

(Back to paid work myself.)

Annie dijo...

Psst, I think the link URL should have nami-nami not naminami.

lobstersquad dijo...

cdc: you´re right, of course, but just in case...
annie: thanks, good catch, I´ve changed it.

christine dijo...

So gorgeous! Great work as usual, Ximena. I really love your style. :)

Anónimo dijo...

It's beautiful , Ximena! Ofcourse, I know firsthand how brilliant you are...

Pille dijo...

Back home, ready to consume those piquillos. But first - thank you again for a wonderful banner! And I cannot wait to finally meet you face-to-face in August!

Elise dijo...

I love this blog header! So colorful and personal. Lovely.

Share