1.8.06

Blogger postcards



This is the postcard for the Blogger Postcards from the World .
I haven't bought the stamp yet, and it annoys me not to be able to show it, because I think half the fun in a postcard is in the stamp.
However, the stamp people in this country have been producing some really ugly stuff lately, and they're sticker stamps, which takes half the fun out of that, too. So you're not missing much.
As for the picture, there's not much sense to it. I did the first thing that came into my head, and had a lot of fun just not thinking.It's not heavy on the literature, but I hope it will be forgiven in view of its being homemade. I promise I put all my love in it.
I can't wait to receive my own postcard.Meeta, you had a great idea.Thanks.

16 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh, I think that is a lovely postcard. I'm going to pretend it's for me.

Raquel dijo...

is that you?? yes! it´s you! it´s you! and your dog! isn´t it? yes! yes! I know it´s you! I looooove it!

Anónimo dijo...

I LOVE homemade cards!! So personal!!

Anónimo dijo...

That is one gorgeous postcard! I can't wait to see who gets it...

Anónimo dijo...

Absolutely beautiful card, Ximena! Your artwork is outstanding - a true gift! Your blogger will be thrilled!

Oh, and have a great vacation!

Anónimo dijo...

That is a gorgeous postcard! I love your illustrations! :) You are so talented...I hope I get it, heehee :)

Anónimo dijo...

What a fun card! I'm going to pretend it's for me, too! ;-)

Best,
Paz

LE BLOG dijo...

Lovely lovely postcard; so fresh

K and S dijo...

I love this! so pretty!

Anónimo dijo...

What a wonderful idea, to make your own personal postcard! Of course, it helps that you can actually draw - the best I can manage is stick figures :(

Sally dijo...

How beautiful! What a talented person you are! Enjoy your vacation.

Meeta K. Wolff dijo...

Wow! How fantastic. Lovely drawings and I love your blog. Thank you for taking part in the event and hope you take part the next time too. Ximena, the time you invested in the postcard will certainly beappreciated. happy hols!!

Anónimo dijo...

Just beautiful, Lobstersquad!

Anónimo dijo...

Ximena, my postcard arrived today and it's even more wonderful in real life!!

Thank you so much for the time you invested!!

Anónimo dijo...

Love this postcard too :) Enjoy your holiday!

lobstersquad dijo...

I still haven´t received mine! everything slows down in summer. I´ll bite my nails a little, and hope it won´t be too long.

Share